Making sure your furry friend gets consistent veterinary care helps keep them healthy and happy. At Evendale-Blue Ash Pet Hospital, we offer annual wellness exams to help your dog, cat, or rabbit stay on the right track with preventive medical care. We make time to get to know you and your pet so we can provide the best personalized care at all times.
What to Expect
Dr. Goodman loves to welcome new pets. She gets down on their level to greet them face-to-face and make sure they are comfortable in our space.
The annual wellness exam at Evendale-Blue Ash involves the following:
- Comprehensive physical exam. We examine your pet from nose to tail to check for any infections or signs of medical problems.
- Vaccination check. Depending on the age and lifestyle of your dog or cat, we discuss vaccination protocols and provide recommendations.
- Parasite control. We check for heartworm, fleas, ticks, mites and perform a fecal check to identify any intestinal parasites.
- Dermatology. We look at your pet’s coat or fur for any lumps or skin issues.
- Weight. How much and how often your pet eats may negatively affect their weight/nutrition
We don’t rush our wellness appointments so feel free to ask any questions or share information regarding the health of your furry friend. Your input is important to ensuring a successful check-up.
We recommend semiannual visits for older pets as they often benefit from more frequent veterinary visits. To learn more, check out our pet geriatric services which exclusively cater to the care of senior animals.
To schedule an annual wellness exam for your pet, call us at (513) 563-0410 or request an appointment online.